A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, July 31, 2010

"TRAVEL"

MORNING,

Well after all the chaos of the new floor coverings, everything (well almost) is back to normal and I have had some time to SCRAP!!!!

JULY"S theme for the ATC SWAP at my LSS "Scrappe Angels Heaven" is "TRAVEL"  (how very appropriate as hubby and I are heading up to the Gold Coast for a couple of days on Tuesday!! and... staying with a 'scrappin buddy' )

here are my finished ATC's......


I have my destination, my money, my suitcases & a postage stamp for my postcard home!!! 





Thanks for taking the time to look....

4 comments:

ann said...

They look awesome !!!!

Ngaire said...

The look fantastic Noriel!

shazzabee said...

Wow stunning Noriel.

my2angels said...

Love these Travel ATCs Noriel and it was soooooooo great to meet you in person :)