A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, August 30, 2010

"ART's TRAVEL CC #2"

MORNING,

Well, I did warn you that there would be more.............................. this morning I finished off the remaining bits & pieces on Terri's Travel Tradition Challenge.
For quite a few years.. and recently... as a family & with friends we have been camping at Narrawong Caravan Park in Portland, Victoria .       

here is my finished LO.........................


and the requirements for this challenge were..

1.  a map (somewhere on the LO)
2.  a metal embellishment (tree)


3.  some journalling


FAB Challenge Terri,  thanks ......

THANKS for taking the time to look...............................

2 comments:

Maria said...

Noriel, that layout looks wonderful loves the square map pieces this is so lovely to look at.

Ngaire said...

It is a great layout Noriel! The tree and the map pieces look great!