A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, August 28, 2010

""ART's"" TRAVEL CYBER CROP !!!

AFTERNOON,

Last night we had our AUGUST CYBER CROP over at "Artistic Document" and as usual a fab time was had by all!!!

A Travel Trivia Game  & 30 min Travel Tag Challenge by MARIE, a Travel Tradition Challenge by TERRI,  a Travel Recipe Challenge by MEGAN, a Photo Challenge by BRIAN, a Travel Sketch Challenge by KYM and of course, as usual (my fav) a Blind Scrap Challenge hosted by TONI!!!

This is my take on Kym's Sketch Challenge.... (i did turn the sketch around 90 degrees anti-clockwise to suit the photos)






Our trip to the CADBURY'S FACTORY in Dunedin, N.Z.
whilst on our cruise in 2009


This is my photo for BRIAN'S ""Wild & Animalistic"" photographic challenge,  taken at the Melbourne Zoo (by me ! )



KING of the JUNGLE
(takin' a snooze)

Will give you a peek of the other challenges as I do them,

THANKS TO THE DT GIRLS & BRIAN!!!    a FAB NIGHT!!!

Thanks for taking the time to look...

2 comments:

Ngaire said...

The lion picture is very cute!

chrisw said...

aww that's a gorgeous photo