A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, August 20, 2010

A VERY SPECIAL EVENT

AFTERNOON,

Its been a bit longer than I would like since my last post,  but we have been celebrating a very special milestone in our family.

Last week, and over the weekend we have had my Sister, Brother-in-law and 2 Niece's visiting from the sunny Sunshine Coast in Qld, my Brother, Sister-in-law and Niece staying in the city (visiting from S.A.) for our son's 30th Birthday!!!!! and my Niece's 23rd birthday - both celebrated on 14th August!!!

busy, busy time....  but WONDERFUL !!!!


my sister, Helen  & I enjoying lunch at Docklands, Melb


our son, Daniel, with his Dad & Uncles sharing a very special bottle of 37 yr old Port


Daniel & Melissa cutting their Birthday Cakes together

Melissa's


Daniel's


the Four of Us celebrating this very special milestone

Thanks for taking the time to look and share this very special occasion with us....





3 comments:

ann said...

Sounds like it was a great week end and what a fab cake xx

Ngaire said...

The cakes look very yummy! How cool is it to drink port that is older than you on your birthday!

Judi said...

The cakes are gorgeous. Look forward to seeing some LO's of this special family event