A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

""THE MELBOURNE CUP""

MORNING,

YES!!!!!  you did read that right........ The Melbourne Cup (and the Melbourne Saucer)!!!

Last week hubby and I headed off to The Gold Coast for a little winter break-away and to catch-up with some wonderful friends of ours Ann & Mick!!!!
While we were there we headed up to Mt Tambourine, it was a magnificent sunny, cloudless day, the 'boys' did the SkyWalk, while Ann & I wandered up and down the lovely gift shops, cafes & restaurants.
and look what I found........







THE MELBOURNE CUP & SAUCER

You all know my "obsession" with cups & saucer sets and I just couldn't pass this one up!!!!

""I went all the way to the Gold Coast to bring back The Melbourne Cup!!!""

and I would just like to say a HUGE THANKYOU to Ann & Mick for welcoming us into their lovely home and making our winter break-away  so wonderful!!!

and also to Chris, Kym, Laraine, Maria & Tracy for taking the time to say HI!!!!!!  THANKS GIRLS, IT WAS  LOVELY TO MEET OR  CATCH UP WITH  YOU ALL!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to look.....


3 comments:

Terri said...

LOL!! How funny is that! What a great find

KerrynF said...

Hello Miss Noriel, thank you for your lovely comments. I am very excited!!

I just love your ATC's they always look gorgeous!!

Can you please visit me again, I have something for you 8)

ann said...

What a laugh that was.lol
It was a pleasure to have you and Lou stay with us...we miss you the house is empty xxx