A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, September 18, 2010

""FABULOUS FUNGI""

MORNING,

Something on the 'unusual' side today... I say unusual because of the colour combo on this LO!!!  This is my LO for KYM'S COLOUR CHALLENGE for September over at ARTISTIC DOCUMENT........

""Here is the colour combo :
Blue, Green and Orange OR Pink Green and Orange
Also as some PP papers in your chosen colours contain smattering of white, black and cream.
You may use unlimited neutrals - THese being Black White Cream OR Kraft ...""

so I decided to use some photos of the amazing "FUNGI" that hubby and I saw whilst walking up to the summit at MT. WILLIAM on our trip to the GRAMPIANS in May this year.


as you can see i choose  PINKORANGE  &  GREEN

THANKS for taking the time to look.....

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

I love the way this layout has come together! The fungi reminds me of some of the stuff we have had growing around here over the autumn and winter.