A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, September 08, 2010

""GIRL STUFF""

MORNING,

I don't have any 'scrappin stuff' today, so I thought I would put up a few pics of our gorgeous Niece & her beautiful Bridesmaids!!!!  

YES!!! our neice, Nicole is getting married on 3rd October, the first in our family (meaning our kids, nieces or nephews of course!!! ) 

So, in the last 3 weeks we have had a Kitchen Tea & a Hen's Night (last saturday),  I thought a little sneek peek was in order......

KITCHEN TEA.......


the Beautiful Bride-To-Be 


the amazing Kitchen Tea Goodies 


everyone had fun dressing up our Toilet Paper Brides! 


Me, sharing a glass of 'bubbles' with our "Bride to Be"  

 THE HEN'S NIGHT  (Sex & the City Theme)


The Bride & her Beautiful Bridesmaids


our sexy Cup Cakes!!!  (that Krystal & I made for the night)


our Beautiful 'Bride to Be' enjoying a few "Bubbles"

 and ... YES!!!  i did dress to impress!!!!!!
(with my gorgeous daughter Krystal)

 sorry girls, that is about all i can show you..... but i can tell you we all had loads of fun... on BOTH NIGHTS!!!

stay tuned for the wedding!!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to look.....

1 comment:

shazzabee said...

great pic Noriel.
I bet Lou was impressed with how you were dressed! xxxx