A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, September 13, 2010

A LITTLE "ATC" SNEEK PEEK

MORNING,

Over the weekend, I had heaps of 'alone time', hubby was off to the footy, then golf, then a 'bucks night' so .... what else is a girl to do but "SCRAP" !!!!!

I am having fun with ATC's at the moment, I am hosting a swap over at ARTISTIC DOCUMENT, and the theme is "ORIENTAL"  I am making 2 sets for this one, and as it has not been completed yet I can only give you a............LITTLE SNEEK PEEK of each ATC........


SET # 1

 SET #2

This is teasing, i know... but I will show you the full ATC's when the swap is completed, so .... stay tuned!!!!

My next set is for a swap at my local scrappin' shop, "A Scrappe Angel's Heaven" and this months theme is "BY THE SEA"  here is my ATC.....

"By The Sea"


now... I think it must be time for me to start on some LO's ........

THANKS for taking the time to look.

1 comment:

scrapgran53 said...

Love the Sea one Noriel. And you are a tease with the orientals.