A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A LOVELY SURPRISE

MORNING.

NO 'scrappin' pics to show at the moment, and NO it is not 'cause i have been out & about, or lost my MOJO........  I have had the dreaded "flu" that has been going around... and i have had it now for NINE DAYS and still counting....  first "daughter" had it,  then gave it to "hubby" and of course we all know that hubby's like to share... so... I have it!!!!!

But i do have a lovely pic of the AMAZING flowers that hubby bought home from the Royal Melbourne Show for me on Sunday, (that i was supposed to go with him to, but being 'under the weather' he took 'daughter' instead :(  )



The most amazing colour!!!!!



THANKS for taking the time to look........................

4 comments:

ann said...

Those roses are beautiful my favorite colour is yellow but that yellow is amazing so rich!!!
Wow that bug really hit you hard hope you are on top of it now my friend xxxxx

Terri said...

what a lucky girl getting those beautiful roses.....you'll have to keep that man!

Love those endangered species ATC and your fungi LO is awesome

Ngaire said...

Hi Noriel!
I hope you are feeling better. The flowers are lovely! Such a pity you missed out on the show!

KerrynF said...

Hope you are feeling better Miss Noriel, the flowers are stunning.