A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, September 01, 2010

SCRAPPIN', SCRAPPIN' & MORE SCRAPPIN'

MORNING,

YEP!! as my title suggests, i have been 'scrappin' up a storm' in the last couple of days,  all thanks to our the wonderful DT TEAM CHALLENGES over at "Artistic Document"  most of the LO's were for our August Cyber Crop last friday night, but there is also one from our monthly colour challenge!!  THANKS KYM for the wonderful colour choice!!!

                       Kym's Colour Challenge LO
                          PINK/TEAL/WHITE



 
 
This is my take on
TONI'S BLIND SCRAP CC CHALLENGE!!
thanks Toni!!!
 



 
this photo was taken in November 2008 when I was in
Tully, Qld
visiting my son Daniel, 
for my birthday!!!!!

OK.... i'm off to scrap some more!!


THANKS for taking the time to look.............


1 comment:

Terri said...

You have certainly being scrapin up a storm!
With some gorgeous creations to show for your efforts