A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, October 18, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARDS........DONE !!!!!

GOOD MORNING,

YEP!!!! this year (for the very first time i have to admit) I have finished MAKING ALL of my Christmas Cards, usually i make only a hand full for Very Special People,  but this year EVERYONE on my list will receive a hand-made one!!!!

Here is your last 'sneek peek' and my RED, WHITE, SILVER & GOLD cards for Christmas 2010.










So now... all that remains ... is to put them in envelopes and address them, and this year i will be popping down to the Post Office promptly on 1st DECEMBER!!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look.......

1 comment:

Terri said...

WOW GF!! What an amazing assortment of handmade cards.
I love your Colour challenge LO too. I need to do more LO's about me (blush)