A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, October 31, 2010

""I'M READY........."

EVENING,

I have another of our monthly challenges over at ""ART"" to show you this evening,  it is "Toni's Glitter Challenge!!!"

""Well girls, I have a new technique for you to try, involving DST and glitter.
You simply lay a strip of dst down where you want it, and sprinkle with glitter. Brush the excess away gently and TAH-DAH -- a lovely glittery stripe.
So your challenge this month is to use this technique on a LO -- and that's your only criteria! Get sparkly with it, girls.."".

this is my take, and my "glitter strip"" is the black strip running down the length of the left hand side of the layout.


the photo is of my lovely niece, Nicole,  on her wedding day, about to leave home for the church!


 THANKS Toni, it is a great technique!!!


THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

ann said...

A beautiful elegant LO xxx