A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, October 29, 2010

LAST OF THE "SKETCH" CARDS

MORNING,

Today I have the last of Terri's (Artistic Document) Weekly Card Challenge  - with a Twist!! to show you.

THANKS TERRI,  I have really enjoyed doing this challenge every week during October!!



Sketch #5 a & b
TWIST -- RUFFLES


Sketch #6
      TWIST  -  STAMPING

Sketch # 7
 TWIST -- DISTRESSING

Sketch #8
TWIST -- A TAG


THANKS for taking the time to look.......

3 comments:

Terri said...

I have loved your cards Noriel and thanks for playing along......Good Luck!!

ann said...

Well my friend you are ahead for Christmas with some beautiful cards.
Pop over to my blog I have something for you.

Ngaire said...

Hi Noriel,
All of your creations are wonderful! They look great! The cards are fabulous!