A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

SCRAPPIN IN THE DARK ???

MORNING,

YEP!!!!  thats my fav challenge on Cyber Crop Night over at ""ART''   our Blind Scrap Challenge!!!
Last Friday night's Blind Scrap was hosted by Marie, and here is a list of our.........

Requirements -

1 - 12" X 12" PP CS -WEIGHT
1 - 12" x 12" CS to co-ordinate with your PP
1 - 12 X 12" CS also to co-ordinate with youR PP - for circles if using a 1" punch
 you may not need a whole sheet scrap will do
Photos ......
I am using 4 - 3" x 4" photos OR 2 to a 4"x 6" photo
YOU will Need your Cricut / Cuttlebug / Slice or Punches in cutting mode & Border Punch
Alpha for title

and this is my take on Marie's INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!



these photos where taken on our holiday to the Gold Coast in August 2010
spending a wonderful time catching up with some "Scrappin Buddies"


THANKS for taking the time to look........

2 comments:

Terri said...

What a gorgeous bunch of ladies!

scrappin' girl said...

THEY SURE ARE Terri!!!!