A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A STITCH IN........

EVENING,

Have been busy scrapping all day today.... couldn't find any housework to do (didnt look to hard though ) or any errands that needed running (didnt try too hard there either!) :)

but..... I did finish Terri's October Challenge over at ""ART"" 

 the criteria for this monthly challenge was...

 1. photo, 2 CS, 3 word title, 4 embellishments, 5 pp's !!!!

here is my finished LO.....





I took the photo of the bent sewing machine needle a couple of weeks ago when i was putting up the hem of some new curtains for my scrap room....  TOUGH CURTAINS!!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look...........

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

Hi Noriel,
All of your latest creations are wonderful! I am loving your christmas cards. They are very inspiring.
Cheers,
Ngaire