A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, November 26, 2010

AFTERNOON TEA AT "TWG"

  
MORNING,

Saturday afternoon, whilst we were in ORCHARD ROAD, SINGAPORE, shopping we popped into one of the LARGE shopping malls "ION" (and there are literally loads of them) for a bit of refreshment... and happened on..."TWG" TEA SHOP!!!!   ""AMAZING""  There are sooooooooo many teas in this shop it would take you years to try them all.

 
 
So hubby & I stood in line and waited for a table... and then sat and had the most wonderful English Afternoon Tea!!!


Hubby had the traditonal Scones with Jam & Cream


and I had the most mouthwatering Macaron Biscuits


And YES!!   I did buy some tea..."Morrocan Mint Tea" & "Singapore Breakfast Tea"  to bring home ..


So now I can have a little bit of "TWG" whenever the mood strikes!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look....

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

WOW! That looks even better than the Windsor!