A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, November 02, 2010

A BLOG AWARD

After putting up my last post (5 minutes ago) i was doing some blog hopping... as you do... and I popped over to my friend, Raggedyann's Blog and a surprise awaited me!!!!!

THANKYOU MY FRIEND...... MY VERY FIRST EVER 'BLOG AWARD'

please pop over and say HI to Ann, and while you are there leave her a bit of 'luv'




So Here are the rules.


1. Thank the person that gave it to you! Done!!
2. Copy the award to your blog! -Done!!
3. Share 3 things about yourself that you love doing! Done!!

A.  I love to scrap....
B.  I loooove to SHOP!!!!
C.  I love to travel (with my hubby)

4. Pass the award on to 5 others! - Now i hate to say this..but..i dont blog hop very much but I have one very special BLOG that i never miss a days visit, so i hope it is ok for me to just list this one amazing Blog

Toni (for ChickChat)


Ann, thank you  for sharing this award with me, my friend  xxxxxxx

1 comment:

Toni said...

OHHHH! THANKYOU Noriel, that was SO SWEET! xxx