A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, November 29, 2010

FOOD, FABULOUS FOOD

MORNING,

Those of you that know me well will know that I ALWAYS take pics of FOOD (99% of it i have eaten) on my holidays, to me it is a major part of any holiday that hubby and I go on, and when i am back home and the holiday is but a memory, i can look at a photo of the food i have eaten and instantly recall the day, where we were and how much we enjoyed it!!

So today  here is some of the FABULOUS FOOD I ate while in SINGAPORE ....



East Coast Lagoon Hawker Centre


Char Kway Teow


chicken & beef Satays


fried Satong (calamari)



HAAGEN DAZS at Clarke Quay

and a little bit of home ....  MAX BRENNERS


for a CHAI LATTE


and  of course 


and SUNDAY MORNING BREKKY at the 'Spice Brasserie' at the Hotel


YEP!!!!  roti, dahl , rice, curry puff and of course wonderful fresh fruit, coffee & juice!!!

and a STEAMBOAT with hubby's workmates


and whilst i was out & about i bought a little something for 'just in case'  


FAMOUS AMOS biccy's
and
a few supplies from MARKS & SPENCERS


As you can see, I ate VERY WELL on my wonderful SINGAPORE holiday,

THANKS for taking the time to look.......


3 comments:

Ngaire said...

Hi Noriel - I havent got your album yet and I dont know where mine is either. I hope they turn up soon!

Terri said...

Not more trouble with Aust Post.
The food looks amazing......must try a steamboat one day yum yum

scrappin' girl said...

NO Terri, NOT aussie post this time :(