A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, November 12, 2010

"HEN NIGHT"

MORNING,

Another  "ART"  'November" challenge  done,  i am on a roll this month!!!!  This challenge is TONI's TECHI CHALLENGE!!

""K Ladies, let's get our tech on.
techNIQUE, that is.
I want to see you using a mask, if you have one, and STICKERS. They can be alphas, shapes, embellies, etc.
If you don't have a mask, you can still use the technique with diecuts, stencils, embellies etc. Just place the item on your paper and ink around it, then lift the item off the paper. You can then emphasise using a pen, if you like""

I have used a photo of my neice, Nicole and her lovely Bridemaids on her 'Hens Night' ready to head out and paint the town RED (or a bright shade of PINK at least ! )


GORGEOUS GIRLS





THANKS for taking the time to look......

3 comments:

Toni said...

LOVE that mask, chook! And what a gorgeouse bunch of girls. Thanks for playing along XXX

Ngaire said...

All of your latest creations look wonderful! I love the colours you have used in your latest layout!

Albert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.