A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, November 02, 2010

KITCHEN RENO!!!!

AFTERNOON,

I thought while i was on the subject....... i would put up a couple of pics of the kitchen reno... then "scouts honour" i won't put up anymore!!!!!



hubby dismantling the old floor to ceiling shelving of 16 yrs


all gone - including the old built in pantry


BRAND NEW KITCHEN UNIT!!!!


my new pantry


and a place for everything else

and last but not least, 

the NEW DINING  ROOM UNIT 


Old bare wall


a new home for all my cup/saucer and fine china collection

So apart from a few bits and pieces still left to finish off we are done!!! (hubby is breathing a large sigh of relief) and I feel like i am living in a NEW HOME!!!!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look.....

No comments: