A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, November 06, 2010

LIFE IN THE GARDEN.....

MORNING,

you know how some days you dont pay any attention to things and then the next , even though they have been there for years it is the first thing you see???

I was standing at the sink this morning and looking out of the window into the garden and my little old GENTLEMAN WIZARD caught my eye..... just sitting there reading his book as he always does (but i dont often notice him ) in half sunshine/ half shadow...


i often wonder.... what is so facinating in his book...


I popped over to check out what was happening on ART this fine sunny saturday morning, and popped my photo on our PHOTO OF THE DAY thread to share...
and...... Marie said after seeing it.....

""What about a garden feature photo weekend ....Ok girls out to the garden, patio, farm or park and take a picture of a feature ...... ""

soooooo....  i just popped back out into the garden with my camera while the light is so great with the sun shining in certain bits and others in the shadows.......and when i looked closely.. i found..............

this one still snoozing... 


this one hiding under the Yukka!!!


AND THESE TWO......
about to steal a kiss over the water fountain


its AMAZING what goes on in the garden
 when no -one is looking (or so they think )


THANKS for taking the time to look and share 'my garden' ......

No comments: