A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, November 05, 2010

"LOVELY"

GOOD MORNING,

Well, I have finished another of this months challenges over at "ART"  this one is 'Kym's Colour Challenge' and I knew I had the right photo and papers for this one as soon as I saw the 'inspiration' photo!!

THE CHALLENGE


For the colour challenge i want you to be
inspired by the colour in this bouquet

+ a white, black or craft cardstock backing.


MY  LAYOUT


this 'lovely' photo was taken in October, of our daughter, Krystal, as a  bridesmaid for her cousin Nicole 

THANKS for taking the time to look........

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

Noriel this is a very pretty and sophisticated looking layout! It looks wonderful!