A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, November 01, 2010

MY CRAFT ROOM 'RENO'

MORNING,

I was just going thru some old posts on this here blog of mine and I realised something.......  I haven't shown  you any photos of my renovated - updated- FANTASTIC new craft room....... this is where i spend most of my days..... creating, making a mess, dreaming......................




old blank wall after the new flooring went in


its getting there.......


its IN!!!!!!


and so is all my 'stuff'


ALL READY TO ......CREATE........


THANKS for taking the time to look......

2 comments:

Terri said...

What a beautiful space to create in......I'm sooooo jealous!
I love how you have a place to display all your OTP page goodies too.

my2angels said...

SO SO SO jealous of your space - as you can imagine - since you have seen the space I work in ;)