A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, November 25, 2010

RAFFLES HOTEL, SINGAPORE

MORNING,

YEP!!!  I'M HOME!!!!  from my week in Singapore, and with some terrific holday snaps to bore you all with... so stay tuned......

Today's highlight is my visit to the world famous "RAFFLES HOTEL"  for an equally world famous "SINGAPORE SLING" in the "LONG BAR"



The very Traditional Doorman


THE FAMOUS "SINGAPORE SLING"


and i might mention that I had of TWO of these gorgeous creations


served at the famous "LONG BAR"


"HOW TRUE" !!!


this photo of the peanut husks on the floor of the LONG BAR is for BRIAN xxxx


it is the ONLY place in SINGAPORE that you can actually throw anything on the ground and
 NOT GET FINED!!!

some of the highlights of my visit to the FAMOUS "RAFFLES HOTEL" in SINGAPORE !!

THANKS for taking the time to look......  and i have loads more pics !!!!  so stay tuned!!!!

3 comments:

Marie said...

THey are awesome now you need to scrap them lovey..LOL

Brian said...

did the long bar still have peanut husks on the floor??

le chef poulet

scrappin' girl said...

It sure did Brian!!!!!!! i will put up a pic of them just for you!!!!!