A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"TEA TIME"

EVENING,

Over at ART we had our very last CYBER CROP for 2010 on wednesday night, and here is one of the challenges that i have finished...  it is MARIE'S CHALLENGE, and the criteria was......

Ok girls i would like you to scrap the photo's you used in this thread OR one where you are having a get together with your girlfriends...
http://www.artisticdocument.com/index.php?topic=1930.0


The photograph on my layout is the one that i posted in the above mentioned thread.. and this is my LO for the challenge....


MY collection of teacup, saucer & plate sets



THANKS MARIE

THANKS for taking the time to look.....

No comments: