A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, November 08, 2010

""WORDS""

AFTERNOON,

Today i have another LO to show you, and YES, another ART Challenge, this time from MEGAN....

 THE CHALLENGE IS....

If you're like me you've got a container full of scraps, and sometimes they're used to make cards but usually they just sit there.  So your challenge is to utilise those scraps and create a layout with them.  You must include some rubons, brads and a scallop border.

 These are some of the 'scraps' that i started with..


and this is my finished  LO for the challenge!!


This wonderful  photo, taken by my daughter, a bridesmaid,
of my niece on  the morning of her wedding..... 
sitting, unaware, in a quiet corner of the house,
 writing her speech for the reception..... WORDS !!

THANKS for taking the time to look......

2 comments:

Terri said...

Very noice indeedy.
I just love the photo on this one

Maria said...

Happy belated birthday Noriel, hope you had a gorgeous day and was spoilt rotten by your hubby and kids...
Love the way you have used up that combination of scraps, such a lovely photo and a fabulous looking layout......
Thanks so much for doing both my journals........