A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, December 03, 2010

BLOG HOP CHALLENGE...COMPLETE

AFTERNOON,

This arvo i have a pic of the  LO  that i did with the final list of criteria from our Blog Hop Party Challenge on ART's Cyber Crop Night last wednesday!!!

The final list of criteria was......

Toni - Buttons
Ann - lace
Terri - decorative Edge
Kym - use her Sketch
Noriel - 2 decorated inchies
Laraine - stamp on acetate with paint and cut out
Sharon - masking
Judi - Stamp with bubble wrap
Marie - Use 3 colours and their shades

Here is my LO


background  MASKING,  SCALLOPED EDGE, &
 3 COLOURS - BLACK/WHITE/BLUE

my INCHIES covered in LACE


STAMP with PAINT on ACETATE and CUTOUT (heart)
BUTTONS


flowers STAMPED with BUBBLE WRAP


THE SKETCH


I think I got it all !!!!!!

THANKS GIRLS I REALLY HAD FUN WITH THIS!!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: