A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, December 26, 2010

BOXING DAY 2010

MORNING,   
  HAPPY BOXING DAY
TO EVERYONE!!!!

YEP.. poor old Santa must be feeling a bit frazzled today,   but for us he still has one more VISIT to make!!!

We celebrate Christmas with hubby's side of the family today, and this year it is at our house!!

So this arvo we have food, drink & merriment and a visit from Kris Kringle!!!!

So far.. the weather looks good.. but i will get back to you on that one?????  Food is all organised  BBQ & Leftovers, and of course all of my GOODIES that i baked during the week!!!!

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT BOXING DAY, 2010!!!! however you may be spending it!!!!

No comments: