A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, December 23, 2010

CHRISTMAS NIBBLES


MORNING,

Yesterday was Christmas Baking Day for me.... so now it even SMELLS LIKE CHRISTMAS !!! take a look at our stash of Xmas goodies....


WHITE CHRISTMAS

NUTS & BOLTS
 

CHRISTMAS COOKIES
 

CHRISTMAS PUDDLINGS
 

and of course a

PORT & PUMPKIN FRUITCAKE


and dont forget the RUMBALLS 
(more of these will be added to the 'stash' today)



So .. I THINK we are ready.......................


................................ for CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

 
THANKS for taking the time to look..

1 comment:

my2angels said...

oh yummy you have been busy
Hope you have a Merry Christmas and may the New Year bring lots of mojo and time to scrap