A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, December 30, 2010

CHRISTMAS PICS

EVENING,

Havent been scrapping at all for the last week or so, so nothing to show ......but... I do have some lovely CHRISTMAS HAPPY SNAPS, that i am going to bore you all with !!!!!




Xmas Brekky with a little Xmas Nip


Daniel
 with his new coffee machine


'Me'
 with my
Max Brenner's Chocolate Cookbook


Hubby, with his 'sweet' goodies



Krystal
 with her new sandwich press


Hubby with his
'Ken Duncan"
photographic book


'ME'
with my gorgeous
"ART Secret Santa" gift
(thanks Terri..xxx )


Krystal & Daniel
with their rather large
XMAS BON BONS 
I make for them every year!!!

I guess somethings you are NEVER TO OLD for!!!


"DRESSED TO KILL"


This year the 4 of us went to
Docklands, Melbourne
for our Christmas Lunch..

WONDERFUL!!!!!



THANKS for taking the time to look.....

No comments: