A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, December 02, 2010

COLOURS OF SINGAPORE

 MORNING,

Today i have some pics of what i call the "Colours Of Singapore"  everywhere you look there is colour!!!  on the streets, in the shops and even the houses and buildings.... take a look.....

this is the view from our hotel window overlooking 'Little India" towards the main city area










even Office Buildings


and this spectacular night view

and the wonderful flowers along the banks of the river at Clarke Quay!!


And the wonderfully coloured CLARKE QUAY itself  in my previous post.

These are my 'Colours of Singapore'.... i hope you enjoyed looking at them,

THANKS for taking the time to look.....

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

WOW! All of that colour looks great. I would love to visit Singapore one day!