A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, December 08, 2010

ITS BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE.......

CHRISTMAS !!!

YEP!!  sure is...... we have finally put up our christmas trees and decorations!!!!

take a peek......
                        our main tree in the lounge room

the wonderful 'matchbox' decoration made for me by
my lovely SIL, Sharon xx


our gorgeous ANGEL ON THE TOP


Our ADVENT CALENDER
given to me last xmas as a pressie!!


my CRAFT ROOM Xmas Tree
(yep i have one of my very own!)

with my very special
 'ART'
SECRET SANTA PRESSIE
underneath


my Birdcage Tree Topper


another beautiful matchbox made for me by
Sharon xx


and.. my Dining Room Table Centrepiece


SO.......

THIS IS CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look....



2 comments:

KerrynF said...

Wow Noriel, both of your trees are stunning! Sharon's matchboxes are just divine, you are a lucky girl.
Just LOVE your birdcage tree topper.

Terri said...

Kerryn was telling me about your birdcage Christmas tree topper this morning........so I had to check it out for myself! And it is just stunning Noriel - did you make it??