A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, December 24, 2010

ITS......CHRISTMAS EVE......


MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010

 TO YOU & YOUR FAMILIES

&  A  SAFE AND

HAPPY NEW YEAR

 2011

On this glorious Christmas Eve, 2010, Hubby and I headed out early to the Sth Melbourne Markets and then a last minute visit to the supermarket, and then i popped into a 'nick-nack' shop for a few last minute bits & pieces to fill the "kids" CHRISTMAS BON BONS!!

take a peek....






and this is what i have put in them... even a 'new car' for each of them


I guess  ....  the bigger the 'kid' .. the bigger the Bon Bon !!!!


THANKS for taking the time to look....

HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS EVERYONE


No comments: