A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, December 10, 2010

LAST OF THE XMAS DECORATIONS IS...

UP........

MORNING,

Yes, the last of our Christmas 2010 decorations has been put up.. OUR FRONT DOOR WREATH!!! a lovely bright, christmasy welcome to anyone that visits us over this festive period!!!


Hubby and I did the last of our Christmas Shopping last night, so all that remains is for me to either WRAP IT  or  SEND IT!! 

Then of course I need to make a start on my CHRISTMAS BAKING...... but that is another story altogether.. will keep you posted on that one.....

THANKS for taking the time to look....

1 comment:

Terri said...

ooooooo aaahhhhhh That is soooooo pretty!!
All my decorations are in the bin this year.......