A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, December 31, 2010

LAST ONE FOR 2010

AFTERNOON,

HAPPY NEW YEAR
TO ALL MY
FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Well I managed to finish the year on a high note.. scrapping wise.. I have just finished my last ART Challenge for 2010!!!!

Kym's Monthly Colour Challenge...

Ok ladies, it's another bouquet of flowers for you...
use the colours in this bouquet to
inspire you with either
Kraft/white or black cardstock base???


and this is my take on the challenge





this pics is of 'ME' with my
ART SECRET SANTA Pressie!!!!!

THANKYOU  S.S.  xxx


I would like to take this opportunity to
THANK EVERYONE
that has visited my BLOG in 2010
and left wonderful comments,
  it is very much appreciated!!!

And I hope you will visit in 2011 while I keep you up to date on "MY ESCAPADES!!!"

THANKS for taking the time to look.....

No comments: