A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, January 23, 2011

CYBER CROP NIGHT !!!!

EVENING,

Last night was ART's CYBER CROP NIGHT, and as usual, a TERRIFIC, FUN time was had by all the girls!!!  and some GREAT CHALLENGES were put up for us to  "create"  YEP and mine as well!!!!! 

This was my challenge as GUEST DT  for JANUARY 2011..

my challenge is to do a COVER for an A4 school folder (so A4 size LO)
It does not have to be on an actual A4 folder (unless you have one handy) just on A4 size Cardstock!!!

AND this is my example....


Today I have spent the day 'creating' some of the other DT's challenges ....

MEGAN's ABC CHALLENGE
The rules are:
one piece of patterned paper or cardstock
one photo
A selection of embellishments one of which must include at least one chipboard item
Journalling

and here is my LO..


this is a photo of my 2 niece's
Tara & Ashleigh on Ashleigh's
 FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
2008

 My next LO is........

 KYM's HISTORY CHALLENGE
Must use a sepia or black and white photo
Use vintage type pp's
brown, black or kraft cardstock
flowers
lace
hidden journalling


my hidden journalling is on the underside of the TAG!!


The last one i have to show you is ...

MARIE's 30 MINUTE CHALLENGE ( pt 1)
Girls you will need a Library Pocket ..
If you have a 7 Gypsie one or one from another brand that is ok you can use that ..
But if you don't here is a template - Get Cracking and Make one

This is my Library Pocket


Your 30 Minute Challenge (pt 2)
is to decorate your Library pocket in a truly "Historic Manner"
Plus it must be used on one of the LO's made for this CC So you must upload in 30mins and use it on a LO from tonight to be a winner ....

and this is where i used my Pocket..


on the front of MY CC CHALLENGE !!!!!

I still have a few more challenge to do... so I had better get cracking!!!

THANKS to all the DT MEMBERS & GIRLS for a fab time on Friday Night!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look.....

No comments: