A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, January 01, 2011

AN EXCITING NEW START TO THE YEAR

EVENING,

AS  you all know doubt know by now, I am a member of a fantastic scrapping forum call ARTISTIC DOCUMENT.

As a fab new start to the year I was asked to be a GUEST DESIGN TEAM MEMBER for JANUARY 2011.....

So.....  here is my very first ever Design Team Challenge!!!!

Using a 12 x 12 piece of EITHER plain CS or PP, create your LAYOUT on ONLY 6inches of the sheet….
eg. either the left OR right hand 6” OR the top or bottom 6”
You may use(1) 4” x 6” photo OR (2) 2 “ x 3” ones
You may or may not have a title that is up to you and as many embellishments as you want as long as they are on your SIX INCH PANEL… but NO FLOWERS
And it can be a xmas LO or not, that is up to you!!
ENJOY CREATING!!!

here is my example


My daughter Krystal & I
 at our Boxing Day 'Kris Kringle'
with hubby's family




VERY EXCITING START TO THE YEAR FOR ME!!!!!!!


THANKS for taking the time to look......

2 comments:

KerrynF said...

Congratulations Noriel!

shazzabee said...

congratulations Noriel. Its a great challenge too!!