A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, January 20, 2011

I HAVE DISCOVERED..... DISTRESS INKS!!!!

MORNING,

YEP!!!!  probably most of you are about now saying... WHAT ????  has she gone mad.. they have been around for ages!!!  BUT!!!! Ican be a bit slow when it comes to new things !!!

So yesterday I headed down to my local scrappin shop "A Scrappe Angels Heaven" to do a class!!!!  The wonderful CINDY (owner of the shop and amazing teacher) showed me heaps of different techniques, so I got myself a bundle of tags and I played for 4 hours!!!!!

here are the results....





these 2 are my FAV... poor things,
 I think I almost distressed them to within an inch of their lives!!!! 
the one on the left is using WALNUT INK CRYSTALS 
that my lovely SIL Sharon gave me ages ago
 and til now I had not a clue what to do with !!
THANKS SHARON.... now I do!!!!! 

Had a fab day and ... OF COURSE.... came home with a stash of DISTRESS INKS and my wonderful Technique Tags!!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look.....

2 comments:

Ngaire said...

Great tags! There is no stopping you now!

my2angels said...

Your tags look fantastic! How could you not have discovered Distress Ink up until now tut tut LOL