A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

OFF TO A "SCRAPPIN" START

MORNING,

YEP!! I have FINALLY done some 2011 scrappin' !!!

While i was in Adelaide last week I did some scrapping with my bestest buddy, Anne, first up is Kym's Colour Challenge over at ART......

her colour choices were....... 

         green, brown, red & pink
Please use these colours on your layout,
you can use a white/black or kraft cs background if you wish!!!


and this is my take on her challenge.......


Our traditional Christmas Morning "NIP" 

I also 'scrapped'  a set of pics of hubby opening one of his christmas pressie...
.

a KEN DUNCAN photographic book
"Walking in the Light"

THANKS for taking the time to look.......

No comments: