A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, February 09, 2011

ADDICTIONS........

MORNING,

whats yours ???????

I have a couple........  but i would have to say my BIGGEST addiction is ........ SCRAPPIN'   but  having said that ... CHOCOLATE runs a very very close second!!!!!

The reason i bought up this topic is that over at ART, Marie has issued a challenge for February, called "Love is in the Air"

here is the criteria, and my take on the challenge.....

As we are in the season of LOVE -
My challenge is to create a LO about :
SOMETHING YOU ARE ADDICTED TO......
Scrapbooking,Wine,Chocolate,etc
Criteria :
You must use something that you would normally disgard from your addiction



and these are my 'discard' items


the cardboard from a packet of albums refills
and the bottom strip from the pale blue paper on the LO


a great challenge Marie and also another page for my
B.O.M. ALBUM!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look......

2 comments:

Terri said...

Very clever chook

my2angels said...

Is that your scrap space??? You have seen my space .... so jealous if it is your area!
Love how you added my camera charm with the film strip is great
PS Glad you got your goodies thanks for letting me know:)