A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, February 21, 2011

""ART GIRLS""

MORNING,

Yesterday, I headed off into the city (Melbourne) to catch up with a couple of South Australian ART GIRLS that were over here for the weekend to see the wonderful MARY POPPINS at the theatre!!

So I caught up with them at SOUTHBANK's BLUE TRAIN CAFE for sunday lunch!!


 




LUNCH!!!!!

 
ME, MARGIE & JUDI
afternoon tea at
The Coffee Club

It was great to actually meet the girls "face to face"
after chatting to them on ART for so long!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look ...............

3 comments:

ann said...

Love these photos, glad you were able to catch up with Judi and Marg they are lovely ladies and I must say the food looks terrific.
xx

scrappin' girl said...

They sure are Ann!!!!!

shazzabee said...

great pics. Its great catching up with people you scrap on line with