A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, February 18, 2011

I MANAGED TO DO IT AGAIN .......

MORNING,

When I got up this morning, I thought I had better make sure that the 'grey gremlins' had not got to me during the night and that I could STILL REMEMBER what I had learnt YESTERDAY!!!! 

YEP!!!!!

I managed to do another Digi Layout .... still very basic ... I have not a clue what all those 'tool thingys' mean down the left hand side of the screen ... but I will get there .. slowly I imagine!!!

The photo was taken on the morning of my Niece's Wedding in October, 2010 ... it is the Mother of the Bride and 2 of her gorgeous Daughters (Bridesmaids) about to leave home for the church!!



Renee, Helen & Chloe

Well, now that I know I CAN still remember ....  I'm off to do some housework..... (pity I cant suddenly forget how to do that)

THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: