A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, February 17, 2011

MY VERY FIRST DIGI LAYOUT!!!

AFTERNOON

YEP !!! I FINALLY DID IT !!!!!  with a whole load of HELP from my lovely S.I.L. Sharon xxxx and via the telephone i might add, dont think hubby will be too impressed when the phone bill comes in next month :)

BUT....  it was using the Christmas Present that he bought me ..PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 9 !!!

It is VERY basic and no fancy stuff but it is a layout!!!!


LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT.....
                                        so make the most of it......


(the 'stuff' i used was from a Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Free CD)
not very technical i know. but i will get there in the end!!

The photo was taken on our recent holiday to Adelaide in January 2011 and our trip to the BAROSSA VALLEY!!

THANKS for taking the time to look......

4 comments:

Terri said...

Well I think it's a fantastic start Noriel. Now you have the basic idea you go ahead in leaps and bounds

KerrynF said...

It looks amazing Noriel! Gorgeous colours too xoxo

Ngaire said...

Wow Noriel! It is great! I am doing a photoshop course with Jessica Sprague. I have got the adobe suite on my new laptop and I love it!

Toni said...

YOU are AWESOME!!! you know what, that's a good LO. I'm not even gonna say 'for your first one' -- it's just GOOD!

Your blog looks FABBO.

And I really want to thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog, too. You're easily one of my favourite readers.
xxx