A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, February 14, 2011

SINGAPORE / WHO AM I?

AFTERNOON,

I know... it has been a few days since i posted last... but i have been scrappin!!!!!  I have 2 layouts to show you today, the first is the lovely KYM's COLOUR CHALLENGE from over at ART ...

this is the colour combo for this month..



and this is my take on the challenge
an assortment of photos from my holiday in
SINGAPORE in Nov 2010


and the second is a challenge set by our very special GUEST DESIGN TEAM MEMBER,
MAREE!!!

this is the criteria for Maree's challenge

Who am I ?
My challenge is to do a LO about yourself.
Here is the criteria.
Base colour of either kraft, black or white
2 peices of PP 1 needs to be your favourite colour
You need to do some sewing on your LO
A cluster of emblies that represent you

and this is my layout!!


this wonderful photo was taken at my son
 Daniel's 30th birthday party in August, 2010
Anne Marie, Nurije, Me & Helen

THANKS for the great challenge Maree!!!!


THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

Terri said...

I love both layouts hun but the second one really rocks!!