A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

VALENTINES DAY CHOCCIES !!

AFTERNOON,

As just about EVERYONE in the whole wide world knows,  Monday was VALENTINES DAY!!!

Now hubby and I, having been married now for 34 years, dont usually make a habit of celebrating this 'Hallmark"  day,  but ........  I woke to a lovely surprise awating me on my 'computer mouse pad' on Monday morning ...... 

A gorgeous box of "Chocolate Box" choccies!!!!  take a look at these gorgeous little morsels ....




my all time FAV is the cute little Penguin!!!

THANKYOU DARLING xxx

(as my lovely SIL says .. I am one spoilt madam !! hehehe)


THANKS for taking the time to look......

2 comments:

Marie said...

OMG how cute are they
Just love the colours of the blog makeover very very elegant

Terri said...

Speechless!!