A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, March 24, 2011

A BIT OF PRACTICE

YEP!!!  I bought myself a Photoshop Elements 9 for DUMMIES book and I have been practicing this ""digi scrapping thing""



This is a LO I did for Kym's March  Colour Challenge over at "ART"
 this is a wonderful Tea shop in the "ION CENTRE" Shoppin Centre in Orchard Road, Singapore
called T.W.G.
I used ELEMENTS from 'scrapgirls' MOMENTO KIT, LorieM, 'Everyday Happiness' kit and CarolynRoseKite 'Thinking of You' kit


and this is a LO with a photo of my son, Daniel and my daughter Krystal
taken in August 2010 at my son's 30th birthday dinner
I have used Elements from JoanneBain_SpringtimeKisses,
Katef_SummerFizz kits and ScrapGirls 'Needed' kit

STILL NEED LOADS MORE PRACTICE, but I am getting there ..... SLOWLY ....

THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: