A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, March 27, 2011

MARCH CC CHALLENGES

AFTERNOON,

YEP ... Friday night was CYBER CROP NIGHT over at ART and as usual LOADS of FUN and LOADS of GREAT challenges...

Sooooo  I opened up my PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 9 'DUMMIE'S BOOK  again and decided to see if I could do some of them in DIGI FORMAT!!!

KYM'S Challenge
elements i used : DebF_Someday kit, JoanneBain_ SpringTimeKisses kit, SCRAPGIRLS - Refresh papers


Krystal & I participating in the
MOTHERS DAY CLASSIC
8km WALK  last year


Laraine's GDT Challenge
elements i used : SCRAP GIRLS
PHOTO FRAMES - Memento Kit, TORN PAPER - Miracles Kit
OVERLAY - Shabby Fabulous, TITLE - Harrington Font
PAPERS - Brown / DebFisher_SomeDay kit,  Green/ LindsayJ _ SummerRomance Kit
Cream / Freebie - unknown


the beautiful sights of Singapore as seen from a
 RIVER CRUISE


Marie's 'Passive' Challenge
elements i used : ScrapGirls 'Miracle' kit papers & DesignerDigital-KatiePertiet- ruler


this was me being 'passive' watching hubby rebuild our 'bombed' letterbox!!!

Well, I think I have worked my way through the FIRST CHAPTER.......   now off to do some "REAL PAPER" scrapping!!!!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

WOW Noriel! Your digi layouts look fantastic!