A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, March 31, 2011

"SCRAPPIN UP A STORM"

MORNING,

I think I have done more scrapping in the last couple of weeks than I have done all year !!!!  But I do have to say, thanks to my lovely hubby giving me PhotoShop Elements 9 for Christmas i have been learning digi scrapping as you have no doubt realised by now ......  NOT that it will ever replace "lumpy, bumpy" scrapping (thanks Marie for that term) but I do find that so far I am enjoying it immensely ... and it does have one great advantage,  you dont need to pop out to get photographs printed !!!!!

I have a couple more LO's to show today, ONE lumpy, bumpy and TWO digi ...

the first one is my LO for Kym's Sketch Challenge for March over at ART   ..

this is the Sketch


 and this is my LO


FRIENDS

ELEMENTS I USED :
PAPERS & EMBELLISHMENYS FROM "SCRAPGIRLS" MEMENTO KIT
LINDSAYJ ..' SUMMER ROMANCE KIT' FOR STITCHING
CARAMIADESIGNS .. 'AMELIE KIT' FOR STAPLE
 

MUM & DAD's  50th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

This LO I did for a challenge from our Guest Design Team Member for March,
Laraine,  it had to feature CUTWORK, BLING
 & "remember when" somewhere on the LO



and this one I did, just 'cause I loved the pics I took at
TORQUAY BEACH (victoria) last year

ELEMENTS I USED
KATEFISHER - FIZZ (PAPER)
KATIEPERTIET (DESIGNERDIGITAL) - PAPER
SCRAPGIRLS - SPELLBOUND KIT (STARS)

Tomorrow, being the FIRST OF THE MONTH, another round of fab challenge's will be up over at ART for me to 'have a go at'

THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: