A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, March 06, 2011

SOME CYBER CROP NIGHT SCRAPPIN'



AFTERNOON.

As you all no doubt know,  last week my daughter Krystal  & I were in Adelaide, staying with my Brother Gary & Sister-in-Law, Sharon and my to lovely neices, Cherie & Melissa.

While we were there Friday 25th Feb just happened to be ART CYBER CROP NIGHT !!!!  so a few of us took the opportunity to get together for CC Night, face to face!! the lovely Margie offered her home and cooked a wonderful dinner for the 5 of us, Margie, Judi, Anne, Sharon & Myself,  and with a couple of bottles of wine and  3 'puters between us we all had a FABULOUS NIGHT!!!

here are a few pics of my CC Challenges ...

KYM's


this photo was taken at Jacobs Creek Wine Centre in the
Barossa Valley in Sth Aust in January 2011




MARIE's


outside "RAFFLES" SINGAPORE in Nov 2010



and our FEBRUARY 2011 GDT MAREE G's OTP CHALLENGE

""My Challenge is for you to make a mini album using envelopes""

I chose to make my album to keep my
SINGAPORE MEMORABILIA
 in from my trip in 2010








and on the back flap of each envelope I used my
"CHOP' (signature) with red 'chop wax'

and a big thanks to Sharon for assembling my album
with her Zutter Cutter for me  xxx


THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: