A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, March 13, 2011

TWILIGHT at the MELBOURNE ZOO

MORNING,

Last night hubby & I and a couple of friends had the most WONDERFUL evening .....  we went to a session of TWILIGHT AT THE MELBOURNE ZOO!!!  It was AMAZING!!! we couldn't of wished for a more perfect Melbourne summer evening ....  and to take a picnic supper, sit on the lawns and listen to ...... LEO SAYER!!!! 



the concert area at the Zoo


the support act


and the man himself .. LEO SAYER


IT was a terrific night, sitting on the lawn, listening to the music AND the roar of the Lions at dusk from their enclosure next to the lawn area!!!  AMAZING!!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look......

4 comments:

Toni said...

That's something I've ALWAYS wanted to do, chook -- thanks for sharing your lovely evening.

shazzabee said...

sounds like the perfect evening Noriel.
wish we could have been there with you! xxx

scrappin' girl said...

so do I Sharon xxxxxx its was a fab night!!!

Terri said...

What a fab night it would have been......lucky girl